PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- The link below will serve as your application to the CNS Learning Community only. You must also complete CSU’s housing application to be officially placed into campus housing.
- All newly-admitted, first-year students without previous college experience who are single, under 21 years of age, and not living with their parents in the Fort Collins area are required to live in the residence halls for their first two consecutive terms of their attendance.
- If you are accepted to the College of Natural Sciences Learning Community upon applying or off our waitlist, your Housing assignment may be automatically be updated to Laurel Village.
We are planning to have most of our students live in Laurel Village, but this year students are now able to participate in the Learning Community if they are assigned to another hall.Due to changing plans and precautions for next Fall, your housing assignment may take longer than usual to be assigned. You can contact housing at Housing Contact Form.
- Our application for Fall 2021 is not yet open. Once the application is open, we are only accepting incoming first year students for Fall 2021. If you are a second year student looking to return to the CNS Learning Community or Laurel Village for Fall 2021, please email us or Year 2 at CSU for housing options on the Year 2 floor in Alpine.
- If you are a current first-year student interested in living in the CNS Learning Community for Spring 2021, please email us.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Please review our FAQ page before applying.
Applications for Fall 2021 are not yet open. We plan to open our applications in December of 2020.
FAQs ON APPLYING
Please allow two weeks for us to review your application. If you have questions about your application status, please feel free to email us!
No. We review each application carefully, and value the completeness, thoroughness, and thoughtfulness you put into your applications. Upon making our decision about your application, we will notify you via the email you provided on the application. If you are accepted, your name will automatically be sent to University Housing for placement in our community.
Don’t worry! Please contact us at CNS_LC@colostate.edu and explain what happened. We will work with you to fix it!
You are welcome to apply to multiple Learning Communities at CSU. However, keep in mind if you apply (and are accepted) into multiple Learning Communities that have a residential component (require you to live in a specific hall), you will have to chose which community you want to participate in. You will be contacted by email and given a deadline to choose which community you prefer to participate in. If you do not respond by the deadline, your spot in either community might not be held.
Due to COVID-19 we are unsure of the move-in date, we hope we will still be able to have move-in on Wednesday, August 19th.
At this time, we are only accepting new incoming first year students into the CNS Learning Community for Fall 2021. However, we encourage you to apply for Year 2 at CSU floor in Alpine Hall. Please contact us if you have questions.